My the other Passion Come Late, What Should I Do?


When i in my day off, i usually hanging out in the afternoon when the sunshine is really coming out from the bed, strolling down the street and try to find the interest thing.
I never doing this before, and just doing it couple weeks ago, and i'm super excited.
I'm doing something that i never though before and for me it so lit.


I never knew that i falling in love with the photography, but my sisters knows that.
I just amateur but some of people really help me to build my confident by good critics and some advises. 
Last afternoon, i was sat in the cafe, and tried to captured what i thought nice.
And i think my the other passion come in late, ha?
Yeah this is just sharing moment
but i hope, you already know your passion is...

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates