I Found My Blank Space in Here, Visit here if You Come to Bali


 I Found my peacefulness in here. The atmosphere did not bring any peace of something that make you relax, nor that's not point i want to talk about. Peacefulness come from everything and anywhere. For example, if you go to somewhere that you never visit before, it's bring your curious and relaxing mind at the same time, even in the crowd place.You will looking around you and find the interest one, and will take a picture to not losing your memory

I found my relaxation when i visit somewhere that i never been there. It's make my hormone like throwing up and want to explore more about that place, am i right? 

I went to Secret Garden two days ago. I never been there before since one years ago with my colleges and i found a lot of new things inside it, well yeah of course. I was walked there and i found something that made me so interested and i said to myself "i should take a lot of pictures in here"


I don't say that i'm an expert at this photography world, but i like to take a picture with my Samsung and doing edit in my phone afterwards. It's kinda of my way to relaxing and get pleasure of mine. I taking a picture and for me is not bad rather than i'm be a model an take a picture, the result really poor, don't know how #LOL

We are talking about how we treat our-self, how we give "reward" to our soul. With do something that you like, you give feed to your soul. Try to visiting new place, or doing some of your hobbies, working in your passion is one of way to feeding your body and soul.



 I like taking a picture, try to visit the new object tourism and else is my "escape" way to find my new relaxing and peaceful plus feeding my body soul.

So, let me asking you something, what is your way to feeding your soul, and what's is "Way" to find your peacefulness? just comment in the box below and we sharing together. We learn something from the other people (doesn't matter is not expert into it) and we find new way to be happy.

If you like the post, just share with your lovely person, and join with my newsletter, 

Have a great day ~


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates