WEEKLY WEARS : #OLDSCHOOL #GOODBOY

HI MONDALANIAS!!!
pheew today is my freeday yaay,you know why?yaap cause our seniors are confront an National Exam 
aaaa i'm remembered when i was Junior High School i was confroted National Exam too hihihi
alright,you know appropriate with the tittle tonight,i'll give you some tips who you are want to know about Good Boy Style/Geeky Boy/Oldschool Style

so here we go!!

Shirt by : LFE
Short Trousers by : American Jeans
Sling Bag : by Kadoku-Kadomu
Watches by : Ohayou!
Belt : Present from my mom
Shoes by school (cause i'm school in Vacational High School in Hotel Accomodation)
shocks : buy


lulullulu hahaha alright this is my OOTD as Good Boy/Geeky Boy/OldSchool Style
honest,this photos for competition who in one of TV Channel in Indonesia.the theme is #OldSchool but i don't have any idea for mix that #DoubleLOL

I try to find "what is it oldschool style?,like what? and etc" hahaha honest i'm not really in the mood for this style.you know i should find my shirt.and i should find my belt (you know i'm not really using belt"


alright in these photos, is not really hard to find this stuffs like a vintage shirt (may similiar) and then a belt,short trousers,and sling bag.honest idk what oldschool style,it wearing sling bag or not hahaha and 2 books which one is my book,and shocks and shoes. 



Tips
1.If you want to try this style,you can see your geeky buddy,why i suggest like that?cause usually oldschool similiar with geeky style

for example (this style it's same with old school style)


Right is : Geeky
Left is : Old Style

As you can see,similiar or same? i think they same so far,but this style will change if you mix again with modern stuffs.

2.Think if you born in 1800/1900

3.if you have old stuff like what i wear (glasses from my mom) you can use that,maybe you can use your grandpa or grandma's glasses

4.Use another stuffs who support your style such as the books

5.In 1900 many people using art cap,or white shirt,motif shirt (vertical line or horizontal line),you can use glasses,and frog pants.

6.REMEMBER!! in 1800/1900 usually wearing an old color such as brown

7.Always remember in 1800/1900 using vantovel shoes you can use your father's shoes #Perharps ahaha





alright pheww i'm very tired hahah,alright thankyou for reading my new articel,and don't forget to like my fanspage on fb,and always follow my blog,so unfortunetly if you miss my articel

bye ~
bye ~

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates