I Try to Find Inspiration, but I Get Lost !!!



Inspiration can get from anywhere. 
I'm always said like that because that's totally true. Sometimes, writer can get stuck, or people called it "Writer Block". It mean that the writer cannot get any inspiratition what they want to write and just space out (including me)

In my previous article, i already explain about the my way to escape and find the other things that i have to do outside, so i can get many inspiration afterwards. And it totally work.

If you don't mind let me tell you my story then. 



As creative content writer, it forced to keep get inspiration even in crowd mind. My mind map did not working when there is a big rock get in the way my mind and finally i got stuck. Sometimes i will take a deep breath and say to my mind many times that "patient, take a deep breath, and let's get it"

Sometimes, most of my friends will put the laptop off, and nap for a while. Or, take a cup of tea and go to the garden and let the sunshine hit o your face till you getting tan. Oh come on! just kidding.

If the first way did not working on me, i usually go out and try to find the new things to see, or to do. Just like tourist my in country then.



Glad i was born in Bali Island and i love Bali so much. Even i was born in Bali, it just like always many new place "build" by nature that i never visit. Strolling outside and walking is my best way that i would recommend to you, if you writer or just newbie in that world.

Just don't force yourself to doing that will more stuck your brain and you will drive wild crazy people like a zombie. Just put your laptop of and try to go outside using your cycle or walking it doesn't matter.



I always said that i really falling in love with photography but i don't really like get into it. Just like or love (?). I'm not expert at that, but i like capture every moment with my samsung. Just in case if you're asking what is my phone is #LOL

Don't get confuse about anything. I already adopt minimalism life and it's including the choices. From many choices, just choose 2 choices. If you cannot choose, just walking around your house, or go to your garden. Relaxing your mind and take a deep breath.

Hope this article will get in touch with you all and if you like it just share to your social media and i'll see you next weeks!


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates