REVIEW 01 : VASELINE INSTA FAIR AND REPAIR NIGHT

You know,my people especially at my school ask me "What usually you use for your skin especially for you body?" and "oh look! your hand,so clear,what usually your handbody lotion yo use?" ahaha if some people ask me like that,i usually aswear "i have 2 secret.check my blog" ahaha so they can check my blog and my blog have many visiotors #GoodIdea #LOL

Alright,for paying they's curious in this section i'll give you my handbody lotion check this out ~






Alright,these all my handbody.Yap i usually using vaseline insta fai for day and night repair for night.I love the texture.If for day the texture a little thick,but for night it easy for apply.


and this is for night.i usually using that,it has moisterizer texture i love it ,and it smell too hahaha.





it really works you know! appropriate with it tittle "insta fair" make your skin suddenly turn to clear skin.but please attention if you have dark skin/brown skin maybe it can't change totally,maybe can make you to be clear skin but just 1 level.

i love night's bodylotion cause it absorb well to my body.aaaa and smell is nice too.



alright,these all my secret sssst wannaknow more about my secret?hahaha check this out my blog and don't forget to share ^^ bye bye

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates