Review 05 : Etude House Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion

In Bali, summer is a must. Even your google said that now would totally rain, i bet is only myth. Reality said that,is not gonna be happen in Bali.

In Bali, you no need tan machine to getting your skin tanned. You no need to cover your body with long sleeve shirt or an umbrella, in here you will lose for really heat-up normal-super-hot sunshine.

All problem for your sensitive skin will come in the end then. The big pore opened, your oily skin and you can use that for frying an egg. Like, seriously, this is really gross thing.

I met my bestie come from Surabaya, and his face look so "messy-glowy"because his face cover up with dust and his oil and i said "what the hell happen to your face, looks like i can fry sausage onto it."

He tell me that, his face getting alot trouble since he in Bali, and he has sensitive skin and it getting worst.

The face suddenly turn into red, the big pore and i think there is some of irritation there.

Hollyshit, we should solve this problem.

Let me suggest to all of you guys, if you have a big pore and sensitive-oily skin, this product will suit on you, cause i'm still using this until now.


Wonder Pore Pore Clearing Emulsion by Etude House

This product is absolutely will get your attention to healing your problem.

I'm remember the first time i using it when i was in Vacation High School, and you will know what's happen if i'm not using this product on the time.



My skin type is oily skin. I used one of product that contain with fat which is for whitening. After i used that product for a week, my skin got a lot of problems. Acne, worst oily and etc.

Well, glad met this product, thank you for my sister bought this.

When you see in front of the bottle,you will see the guarantee of this product that can help you to solve 10 problems instead.

1. Pore hazard element care
2. Intensively oily skin care
3. Bright and pure skin
4. Cooling down skin
5. Smooth pore care
6. Firm pore care
7. Moisture supply
8. pH Balancing
9. Glass smooth  care
10. Dead skin cell care

And you will believe in me that all the guarantee above it's totally true !!

I've use this product for a week and my skin getting smooth, my big pore has been smaller, and my oily-dusty skin has been reduced.


The texture not creamy,and not watery. It absorb to skin well and fastly. You can continue your skin routine after using this product. I don't have any various skin product because i'm an hurry person. I only have 3 steps of my morning skin care product. And the second step is this emulsion.

You can apply the emulsion after moisturizer on. 


You can see is so light and make your skin calmer. When you want to go bed, just apply this emulsion and let this product working on your face !



I don't have any excuse for this product ! Definitely my must essential in my list to buy again and again and again.

Everybody have their favorite skin care product, right? What's yours? Write down in comment box below.

I'll see you again !

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates