Review 07 : The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Exfoliator


I Have an oily skin guys. Must you know already, i have telling you all the time in every single article that i have posted. When i was 6 grade, My face became like oil refinery so i could give it to my mom everyday, so my mom doesn't have to go to supermarket to buy one of them then, am i right? #LOL 

Then, when i was in Junior and Senior high school, my oily-dusty-face became worst and yeah, so if you need someone who has a lot of oil to filling up your oil stock, come to me and i will give you as much you need as free of course.

Well, when i have graduated in High School, i'm tried to looking the skin care especially for oil combination type at store. And guess what? i found my angle right in front of my eyes, and this is my review about my little "hero"





The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator have excellence in term of ingredients , it claims has Jojoba Beads and Olive Stone which is those ingredients really help you to curing your worst skin. And, it claims could help you in any way, likes

  • Help you to cleansing your clogged pores from dust
  • Help to reducing your oil 
  • And make your face getting fresh 



And then, what i feel about this product?

  1. My face getting fresh and fresher!!
  2. The "Hard" particles or seed (?) help to clean your face gently 
  3. Moisturizing your face 
  4. Help to cleansing the whitehead especially in nose area
  5. Ready to your activities without oily worry!
And this is the product be like








Many people think that this product could be use everyday. But, hell ya, i would say definitely no! This is exfoliator, which is the works like sandpaper into your face, help to smoothing your skin, and make it healthier. But, can you imagine if that "sandpaper" always rubbed into your face, ahaha i can imagine that it's only skull left.


conclusion :
This product definitely form to oily "people" . even there is olive stone, but didn't make your face getting more oily afterwards. It would be different with the other skin care which is have the same ingredients and getting more oily afterwards #eww. When there is an acne in my face, i usually apply gently on it and it did not make any irritation!

Many review about this product that the "hard" particle or whatever it is, make your face irritation and redness. I'm not definitely agree or disagree with that opinion. Although the that "hard" particle really hard, but if you apply that with smooth and using your deep of heart#LMAO it can't be irritation at all.

Will i buy that again? Of course yes! this is one of my essential, why i have not to buy that?



Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Blogger Templates